Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let's Get Lost Together

      This is one of my favorite outfits so far this summer simply because it's me. Being able to express myself through my outfits is the best feeling, and when I can put together an outfit that makes me feel good... the photo shoots get FUN. I paired my favorite shorts from aero with a fun crop top from +Forever 21 .  Which by the way, out of all the shorts I have ever worn, hands down  +Aeropostale has THE best shorts. They are super comfy and fit amazing. I wanted to look a little B.A, so I had to add some +Steve Madden troopas! Also I have been going crazy for Stone Rush Jewelry for a while now. If you love some boho accessories check them out.






Photos by: +Alicia Avellaneda 


Crop Top from +Forever 21 ($10.80)

Shorts from +Aeropostale ($10.99)














No comments:

Post a Comment