Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Day

 

  This is hands-down, my favorite jacket. Who can guess why? If you immediately thought of my "Maroon Swoon" or "Leather Weather" posts, then you already know me too well. I'm going to have to start keeping you all guessing!! ANYWAYS,  I love maroon and leather together, and this jacket pulls them together perfectly. Living in Chicago means weather can be pretty brutal, or anyone that had to go through the polar vortex. Getting a longer jacket helps keep everything nice and warm. I had my doubts, because I don't usually wear long jackets...I always feel like professor Snape in it. (haha is that weird?) 
  

But if you find the right jacket that you love and flatters you, nothing else matters! I scored with this Michael Kors jacket for those exact reasons.  



Of course I had to add some Rachel Roy earrings!











See the rest of the photos done by the lovely Alicia Marie Photography, on her Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/photographyaliciamarie

3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Lexi I go to Hoffman and I remember you from when I was a freshman. I just wanted to tell you that I've decided to start my own blog because of you (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexi! I remember you :) I am so flattered to hear that! The pictures on your blog are beautiful...Keep it up! Can't wait to see what else you post.

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    :D Nice blog!!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete